PowerWe have three options available for our cases over 9U in size. The TipTop Audio Zeus Power System & two options from Konstant Lab. There are more details on both below. We can fit all systems in your case if you decide to go for any of these power options
Tiptop AudioThe TipTop Audio system provides quality eurorack power for your system. If you purchase your case with the TipTop Audio Zeus Studio Bus system, you will be provided.
- Zeus Studio Bus board – one for each row of modules.
- Zeuss Access Switch.
- Cincon-TTA Power Supply.
Konstant Lab Power
StrongPWRThe Konstant Lab StrongPWRis a 4HP wide module that is mounted in your case as a module, which provides on the face panel:
- DC input jack, (5.5 x 2.1 DC input, centre positive) is for the supplied Mean Well power brick
- On/off switch
- 3 LED indicator lights showing the presence of output voltage
- USB connector for charging a smartphone, tablet, supply light lamp or external sequence.
- A second DC jack socket on the face panel allows for daisy chain connecting to a further power StrongPWR module for larger systems.
BoardPWRThe Konstant Lab BoardPWR unit is to be fitted inside the case and has 45w of output power and uses an input 18v DC (16-20v) supplied from the included 60w x 18V MeanWell power brick.There are two types of output connections. You can connect bus boards via two 16pins IDC headers or the recommended way via high-quality WAGO spring terminals with the wires supplied. 3 LED’s indicate the presence and drop of output voltage.Power Supply: 2000mA +12v 1200mA -12v 1500mA +5VThe two Konstant Lab filtered bus boards supplied with this bundle each have 18 shrouded (side-loaded) output headers. The filtered bus boards are low profile, this is ideal for all Konstant Lab power supplies but will work with other eurorack power supplies. The 18 output headers are divided into 2 areas; 12 direct headers with decoupling capacitors and 6 filtered headers with unique filtering circuits. The filtered headers are dedicated for feeding analogue modules which are sensitive to power quality.Input power is via a panel with 5.5 x 2.1 DC input (centre positive) and switch, connecting to the BoardPWR unit by spring terminals.
MODULE FIXINGSSynthRacks Eurorack Cases are all set up to accept M3 machine screws. We would recommend the square sliding nuts and with each case, you will be supplied with the following:
- 84HP cases – 40 M3 sliding square nuts per 3U frame.
- 104HP cases – 50 M3 sliding square nuts per 3U frame.
- 126HP cases – 60 M3 sliding square nuts per 3U frame.